Without Prejudice Meaning Is: Without Prejudice is a legal term that is often used in written and verbal communication to indicate that statements or offers made during the course of negotiation or settlement discussions should not be used against the party making them in future legal proceedings. This disclaimer allows parties to speak openly and freely without fear that their words will later be used as evidence of their position or liability. The principle of “Without Prejudice” promotes open communication and encourages parties to reach a compromise or resolution without the fear of their statements being held against them.
Without prejudice s that a particular action or statement will not be held against a party in any future legal or contractual proceedings. It allows individuals to freely express their opinions or negotiate settlements without fear of those statements or actions being used against them later on. It promotes open and honest discussions to reach fair resolutions without the fear of legal repercussions.
Sentence Examples Of Using Word: Without Prejudice
1. We can discuss a resolution to the dispute, without prejudice, to protect both parties’ interests.
2. The lawyer recommended settling the matter without prejudice to avoid any admissions of liability.
3. The company made a settlement offer without prejudice, allowing the other party to reject or counter the proposal.
4. The mediation process allows parties to negotiate without prejudice, facilitating a more open and honest conversation.
5. The parties agreed to enter into negotiations without prejudice, with the intention of finding a mutually agreeable solution.
Similar Words Or Terms:
1. All things being equal
2. Without favoritism
discerning, partial, biased, prejudiced, discriminatory, unfair, unjust, impartial, objective, unbiased
If you think that this blog needs improvement, then you can tell through the Contact Us page – Thank you 🙏