Up To Par Meaning Is: Full form of Up To Par – Meeting or exceeding expectations or standards.
The performance was amazing, earning high praise from the audience and critics alike. The actors delivered their lines flawlessly, and the set design was impeccable. Overall, the production was truly up to par with the highest standards in theater.
1. The restaurant we went to last night had excellent service, but the food was not up to par with our expectations.
2. John’s performance in the basketball game was not up to par, and his coach was disappointed with his lack of effort.
3. The company’s financial reports were not up to par, and the investors started questioning their profitability.
4. The student’s essay was not up to par, and the teacher returned it with numerous corrections and suggestions for improvement.
5. The new employee’s coding skills were not up to par, so the team decided to provide additional training to help him enhance his abilities.
3. Below average
Your input matters! If you see room for improvement in this blog, I’d greatly appreciate your thoughts. Together, we can make it even better. Tell me through the Contact Us Page 🙏