TT Meaning In Text
Curious about TT Meaning in Texting? Discover its meaning, along with insightful examples, synonyms, and antonyms. Unlock the secrets of modern communication in this informative blog!”
TT in texting stands for “trolling time” or “toxic talk.” It is often used to indicate that someone is joking or being sarcastic, but can also signal that a conversation is taking a negative or argumentative turn.
Here you can read 5+ sentences made of TT
1. I can’t believe you actually thought I was serious when I said I wanted to jump off a cliff. #TT
2. Don’t take it personally, I was just engaging in some good old TT when I said your outfit was hideous.
3. Let’s not bring TT into this discussion, we’re here to find a solution, not provoke each other.
4. I’m sorry if my comment came across as offensive, it was just a bit of TT. Let’s move on.
5. It’s not healthy for friendships to constantly engage in TT. Let’s try to be more positive and supportive instead.
– Urban Dictionary. (n.d.). TT. Retrieved from https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TT
Expand Your Lexicon: Discover 5+ Similar Words for TT
When it comes to texting, understanding similar words to TT can enhance your communication skills.
10+ Synonyms and Antonyms Of TT
1. Trolling time
2. Toxic talk
3. Sarcastic banter
4. Jokingly antagonistic
5. Snarky conversation
6. Sardonic exchange
7. Playfully provocative
8. Ironical dialogue
9. Mockingly contentious
10. Satirical discussion
“TT.” InternetSlang.com. 2021. https://www.internetslang.com/TT-meaning-definition.asp
1. Trolling session
2. Poisonous dialogue
3. Witty banter
4. Light-hearted antagonism
5. Cynical exchange
6. Provocative conversation
7. Ironic discourse
8. Mocking dialogue
9. Contention in jest
10. Satire-filled discussion
If you think that this blog needs improvement, then you can tell through the Contact Us page – Thank you 🙏