OTS Meaning In Text
Curious about OTS Meaning in Texting? Discover its meaning, along with insightful examples, synonyms, and antonyms. Unlock the secrets of modern communication in this informative blog!”
In texting, “ots” usually stands for “on the side.” It is used to suggest doing something discreetly or as a side activity, usually in addition to something else. For example, “Let’s meet up for lunch, and we can discuss that project ots.”
Here you can read 5+ sentences made of OTS
1. I have a lot of work to do, but ots, I’ll be watching a movie during my lunch break.
2. We should go shopping for groceries this afternoon, and ots, we can also stop by the bookstore.
3. Let’s go to the gym together, and ots, we can grab a smoothie afterwards.
4. I need to finish my report, but ots, I’ll be browsing social media for a few minutes.
5. We have a lot of errands to run today, and ots, we can swing by the park and take a walk.
Reference: “ots.” Abbreviations.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 27 Sep. 2021.
Expand Your Lexicon: Discover 5+ Similar Words for OTS
When it comes to texting, understanding similar words to OTS can enhance your communication skills.
1. On the side
2. On the down-low
7. On the sly
8. Sub Rosa
10+ Synonyms and Antonyms Of OTS
3. On the sideline
4. In addition
8. As an extra
10. On top of
In texting, “ots” meaning “on the side” is commonly used in casual conversations to suggest discreetly or as an additional activity. It is typically employed to indicate engaging in something alongside or concurrently with another main task. For instance, someone might propose meeting up for lunch and discussing a project “ots,” meaning the project will be discussed discreetly or incidentally during the lunch meeting.
1. By the way
3. In passing
9. Along with
10. In addition to
If you think that this blog needs improvement, then you can tell through the Contact Us page – Thank you 🙏