OD Meaning In Text
Curious about OD Meaning in Texting? Discover its meaning, along with insightful examples, synonyms, and antonyms. Unlock the secrets of modern communication in this informative blog!”
OD in texting stands for “Overdose,” which refers to taking an excessive amount of drugs or medication. It may also refer to an intense level of excitement or overwhelming enthusiasm about something.
Here you can read 5+ sentences made of OD
1. I had to rush my friend to the hospital because he had an OD after taking too many painkillers.
2. The news article highlighted the alarming increase in opioid OD cases in our city.
3. After hearing her favorite band was coming to town, Sarah felt like she was going to OD from excitement.
4. His extravagant birthday surprise party caused him to OD on happiness.
5. The celebrity’s new album release had her fans ODing on anticipation, eagerly waiting for its arrival.
Expand Your Lexicon: Discover 5+ Similar Words for OD
When it comes to texting, understanding similar words to OD can enhance your communication skills.
10+ Synonyms and Antonyms Of OD
“OD.” (n.d.). Acronym Finder. Retrieved November 16, 2021, from https://www.acronymfinder.com/OD.html
1. Overindulgence: excessive indulgence or gratification
2. Excess: an amount or quantity that is more than necessary or desirable
3. Surfeit: an excessive amount or supply
4. Immoderation: lack of moderation or restraint
5. Glut: an excessively abundant supply or quantity
6. Saturation: the state of being filled to excess, especially with a liquid or substance
7. Superabundance: an excessive or abundant amount
8. Intemperance: lack of moderation or self-restraint, especially in reference to indulgence in alcohol or other vices
9. Overconsumption: the act of consuming or using something excessively or beyond what is necessary
10. Hyperstimulation: excessive stimulation or arousal
If you think that this blog needs improvement, then you can tell through the Contact Us page – Thank you 🙏