LOWKEY Meaning In Text
Curious about LOWKEY Meaning in Texting? Discover its meaning, along with insightful examples, synonyms, and antonyms. Unlock the secrets of modern communication in this informative blog!”
LOWKEY is an abbreviation often used in texting to describe something that is discreet or not well-known. It can also refer to someone expressing a casual or subtle opinion without causing controversy or drawing attention.
Here you can read 5+ sentences made of LOWKEY
1. “Did you see that actor in the background of the movie? They were lowkey famous before they hit it big.”
2. “That restaurant tucked away in the alley is lowkey the best place to get authentic Italian cuisine.”
3. “I don’t want to make a big deal out of it, but lowkey, I think your idea for the project is brilliant.”
4. “She lowkey hinted to her friends about her upcoming surprise birthday party but didn’t want to give it away completely.”
5. “He lowkey messaged his crush to grab lunch without making it obvious that it was a date.”
Expand Your Lexicon: Discover 5+ Similar Words for LOWKEY
When it comes to texting, understanding similar words to LOWKEY can enhance your communication skills.
1. Under the radar
10+ Synonyms and Antonyms Of LOWKEY
Merriam-Webster Dictionary describes lowkey as “unobtrusive or subtle in nature” (source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/low-key). Urban Dictionary also defines lowkey as “to be playing things cool, or on the “down low” (source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Low-key).
If you think that this blog needs improvement, then you can tell through the Contact Us page – Thank you 🙏