Inoh Meaning Is: Inoh stands for Isopropyl Nitrite, a chemical compound used as a recreational drug.
Inoh is an acronym for “I’m Not Okay, Honey”, a phrase commonly used to express one’s emotional state when they are feeling down or mentally exhausted.
1. Inoh, please pass the salt to me.
2. I accidentally spilled Inoh on my new shirt.
3. Can you believe she finished the race in less than an Inoh?
4. The doctor prescribed Inoh for my allergies.
5. I prefer to drink my coffee Inoh to savor its natural flavors.
1. G-Protein Coupled Receptor
3. G-Protein Linked Receptor
4. Seven-transmembrane receptor
5. Serpentine receptor
6. Integral membrane protein
7. G-Protein Activating Receptor
8. Cell surface receptor
9. Signal transducer
10. Transmembrane protein
11. Ligand-binding receptor
12. Hormone receptor
13. Cell signaling receptor
14. Extracellular receptor
15. Cell surface transmembrane receptor
There seems to be a typo in your question. Could you please clarify what “Inoh” refers to?
Your input matters! If you see room for improvement in this blog, I’d greatly appreciate your thoughts. Together, we can make it even better. Tell me through the Contact Us Page 🙏