IDC Meaning In Text
Curious about IDC Meaning in Texting? Discover its meaning, along with insightful examples, synonyms, and antonyms. Unlock the secrets of modern communication in this informative blog!”
IDC stands for “I don’t care” in texting. It is used to convey indifference or lack of interest in a particular topic or situation. It can be perceived as a dismissive or apathetic response.
Here you can read 5+ sentences made of IDC
1. A: Did you hear about the new superhero movie coming out?
B: IDC, I’m not a fan of superhero movies.
2. A: We should go out for dinner tonight, what cuisine do you prefer?
B: IDC, I’m fine with anything, as long as it’s not too expensive.
3. A: Did you see what she posted on social media? It’s causing quite a stir.
B: IDC, I try to stay away from drama on social media.
4. A: I can’t decide which outfit to wear for the party tonight.
B: IDC, just pick something and let’s go, we’re running late.
5. A: There’s a new music festival happening next month, are you interested in attending?
B: IDC, I’m not really into music festivals, so it doesn’t matter to me. (Ref: https://www.abbreviations.com/IDC)
Expand Your Lexicon: Discover 5+ Similar Words for IDC
When it comes to texting, understanding similar words to IDC can enhance your communication skills.
10+ Synonyms and Antonyms Of IDC
1. I don’t give a damn (reference: Collins Dictionary)
2. I don’t give a hoot (reference: Macmillan Dictionary)
3. I couldn’t care less (reference: Cambridge Dictionary)
4. It’s all the same to me (reference: Merriam-Webster Dictionary)
5. I’m indifferent (reference: Thesaurus.com)
6. I’m unconcerned (reference: Lexico.com)
7. I have no preference (reference: Oxford Dictionaries)
8. I’m not bothered (reference: Longman Dictionary)
9. It’s of no consequence to me (reference: WordReference.com)
10. It’s not my concern (reference: Dictionary.com)
Unfortunately, there are no standard dictionary definitions available for abbreviations or acronyms like “IDC” in the reference sources I have access to.
If you think that this blog needs improvement, then you can tell through the Contact Us page – Thank you 🙏