Hold Off Meaning Is: Hold Off – To delay or postpone something or to temporarily stop an action or decision.
Hold off means to delay or postpone something.
1. I need to hold off on buying a new car until I save enough money.
2. Let’s hold off on making any decisions until we have all of the necessary information.
3. The team decided to hold off on starting the project until they received further instructions.
4. We should hold off on inviting more guests to the party until we know the venue’s capacity.
5. It’s best to hold off on confronting him about the issue until you have calmed down.
4. Put off
8. Temporarily stop
16. Put on hold
3. Go ahead
7. Push forward
10. Carry on
11. Move on
12. Push on
Your input matters! If you see room for improvement in this blog, I’d greatly appreciate your thoughts. Together, we can make it even better. Tell me through the Contact Us Page 🙏