Go Figure Meaning Is: Go Figure: An expression used to express perplexity or astonishment at a situation or outcome.
Go Figure is an idiom that expresses disbelief or confusion. It signifies the inability to understand or make sense of a situation, often accompanied by a sense of irony or perplexity.
1. I thought the grocery store would be less crowded during the week, but it was actually busier. Go figure!
2. I studied all night for the exam and still got a lower grade than my friend who barely studied. Go figure!
3. I tried a new recipe for dinner, following it exactly, and it turned out terrible. Go figure!
4. The weather forecast predicted a sunny day, but it ended up raining all day. Go figure!
5. I thought wearing a warm jacket would keep me from getting cold, but I still ended up shivering. Go figure!
count, calculate, compute, reckon, tally, total, sum, add up, estimate, evaluate
Antonyms related to “Go Figure 10+”:
Your input matters! If you see room for improvement in this blog, I’d greatly appreciate your thoughts. Together, we can make it even better. Tell me through the Contact Us Page 🙏