Chooch Meaning Is: Chooch – an endearing term typically used to describe a foolish, clumsy or silly person.
Chooch is a term often used to refer to someone who makes silly or foolish decisions. It can also be used as a term of endearment among friends, similar to calling someone a goofball.
1. Joey’s little brother is quite the chooch when it comes to playing video games.
2. Don’t be such a chooch, you should have known better than to forget your passport at home before going on vacation.
3. I can’t believe Mike tripped over his own shoelaces again, what a chooch!
4. That guy walking around in sunglasses indoors thinks he’s so cool, but he just looks like a chooch.
5. Stop acting like a chooch and help your mother carry in the groceries.
Your input matters! If you see room for improvement in this blog, I’d greatly appreciate your thoughts. Together, we can make it even better. Tell me through the Contact Us Page 🙏